Luxury Vinyl Tile – 6 Reasons It Rocks!
Vinyl has always gotten a hard wrap when it comes to quality flooring. Perhaps because it is being compared to past attempts at vinyl, kind of like what you remember from your grandmother's kitchen when you were younger. It was always dull in color and began to break down rather quickly. But today's Luxury Vinyl Tile has really flipped the consumer's views from what they once were. This realistic product now offers outstanding durability and protection while immaculately replicating natural flooring materials such as hardwood flooring, ceramic and even stone tile.
Stepping up to the plate luxury vinyl tile has really made a name for itself in the flooring market and continues to deliver innovative and creative solutions to affordable flooring. Today we will be going over 6 reasons we believe luxury vinyl tile rocks!
6 Reasons Luxury Vinyl Tile Floors Rock!
1. Options - Its amazing that with just one type of product you can pull off the look of many different types of natural materials. But with luxury vinyl tile you can literally fool onlookers into thinking that you are boasting real textured hardwood floors, stunning granite tiles or even glistening marble floors. Luxury vinyl tile is truly the definition of a versatility.
2. Upkeep - Simply sweeping and mopping when need is all it takes. Now that's impressive.
3. Allergen Free - Luxury vinyl tile will not trap any dust, dirt or debris, including pet dander and airborne allergens.
4. Cost Effective - Although you would think that a lower priced flooring isn't worth it in the long run, in the case of luxury vinyl tile, this couldn't be further from the truth. It is typically priced somewhere between $2 and $8 a square foot, which isn't too shabby. If you wonder if that price represents low quality you would be wrong, read on to number five.
5. Performance - A protective wear layer of enhanced urethane makes luxury vinyl tile resistant to scratches and scuffs, and a clear film layer adds durability that helps to protect against rips, tears and gouges. It is also incredibly water and stain resistant, making it an excellent choice for active homes with children and pets alike.
6. Easiest Installation - Wow, this floor is easy to fit! Luxury vinyl tile is hands down one of the simplest and most enjoyable floors to install yourself. Bathrooms, kitchens and even basements still have a hard time bothering the material with moisture, as these have been engineered to handle the rough stuff in a home. No gluing or even grouting are required for most installations, so anyone can do it, and do it for far less than you would pay a professional installer.