MSI Everlife Hardwood Maintenance and Care
Care and Maintenance – Everlife™ Waterproof Flooring
• Dust-mop, broom, and/or vacuum on the correct hard surface setting can be used for daily
• When necessary occasionally damp mop with water only, making sure the mop is thoroughly
wrung out. DO NOT pour water or any liquid directly on the floor or use an excessively wet mop
that will puddle or leave excessive moisture on the planks. Dry immediately.
• NEVER use harsh or abrasive cleaners that contain ammonia, bleach, oil, polish, strong alkaline
agents, solvents, or wax. Instead, use a neutral PH cleaner.
• NEVER use floor polish or floor cleaning wax.
• NEVER use rotating beater bars, scrubbers, jet mops, buffers, etc.
• Liquids and spills must be wiped dry immediately.
• Do not use steam mops.
• NEVER slide heavy furniture across the floor.
Additional damage prevention and care
• To protect flooring from scratches, area rugs or mats are recommended, especially in exterior
doorway areas to prevent gravel and dirt from tracking onto the floor.
• Use felt pad protectors on chairs and furniture to prevent scratches.
• Replace plastic or metal casters on chairs with rubber wheels and lift instead of sliding heavy
objects across the floor.
• If there are stubborn residues or gunk that get on the flooring surface, use a mild dish detergent
and water mixture to spray onto the area. Quickly wipe up the sprayed area with a microfiber
cloth/mop. Repeat this step as needed until the residue is clear and the surface is completely