Terrain Deluxe Click Luxury Vinyl Planks DIY Video
Terrain Deluxe Click Luxury Vinyl Planks
What makes Terrain Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Click so unique?
If you are looking for a great flooring that will last and stand up to many years of use, Terrain Flooring Click is your answer. This flooring has a hand scraped look. It is waterproof, scratch resistant and easy to maintain. Terrain Flooring Click can also be used for commercial applications. The planks look like real wood and are 7.5” wide and 47.5” long. This product installs quickly and easily.
- Free Floating Floor has a Click or Lock together installation – no adhesive required
- To cut a plank, simply score and snap. It’s that easy!
- Planks are flexible
- Hand Scraped Look
- Waterproof Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Easy Installation – Great for Do-It-Yourself
- Quiet and Warm under foot.
- 10 Year Limited Commercial Warranty
- Lifetime Limited Residential Warranty
Terrain Vinyl Plank Flooring Click is the ultimate “do it yourself” flooring product. It’s just that easy to install. No messy adhesives or glue is necessary. Because of Terrain’s flexibility the planks can be installed over uneven subfloors or existing floors such as natural wood, concrete, vinyl, linoleum, and even ceramic. Saving you time and money!
Terrain Vinyl Plank Flooring Click looks and feels like wood, it’s WATERPROOF, so it can be installed in moisture prone areas that traditionally have been “off limits” for traditional wood flooring and laminate products, like basements and bathrooms.
Each Terrain Vinyl Plank locks to another plank not glued to your subfloor, using the interlocking strip. It’s free floating. To cut a plank, simply score and snap.
Terrain Vinyl Plank is quiet and warm under foot.
• Utility knife & straight edge
• Measuring tape
• Shears for cutting around irregular shaped objects (pipes)
• 3mm [1/8”] spacers