Chesapeake LVP Maintenance and Care
Ease of Maintenance:4/5
Vinyl flooring is made entirely from plastics bonded together, making it extremely durable, easy to clean, and water resistant. It does not require particularly gentle treatment, but tough stains may require a specialty vinyl flooring cleaner. To avoid these, clean up any spills or accidents immediately.
- Sweep, vacuum, and dust regularly to avoid ground in dirt
- Use shampoo to get rid of hairspray buildup
- Use a damp mop with warm (not hot) water
- Rinse well to remove cleaning product residue
- Do not drag heavy or sharp objects which can gouge the surface