Dixie Home Trucor SPC Maintenance and Care
ROUTINE CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Sweep, dust mop or vacuum daily. Do not use vacuums with any type of beater bar assembly.
- Lightly damp mop with a pH neutral cleaner. Remove excess soil by carefully scrubbing with a soft nylon brush or magic eraser sponge and a pH neutral
- Remove scuffs using a pH neutral cleaner and a soft nylon brush or magic eraser sponge.
- Heavily soiled floors may require an occasional deep cleaning using a pH neutral cleaner and a low-speed buffer not exceeding 175 RPM. Fit the buffer with
a red or white scrubbing pad and work the solution over the floor. Remove the dirty residue by damp mopping with clear water.
- Remove standing water, pet urine and other liquids promptly.
- Use non-staining walk-off mats at all outside entrances. Mats should have a non-staining back. Rubber backed mats are not
recommended. Clean the mats regularly.
- Use flat glides at least 2" in diameter under furniture legs to prevent indentations and scratches.
- Use broad surface non-staining casters at least 2" in diameter on rolling furniture.
- When moving heavy furniture, appliances or fixtures, use protective pads designed for use over hard surface flooring.
- Do not use vinegar, polishes, waxes, oil soaps, abrasive cleaners, harsh detergents, “mop and shine” products or solvents.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight for prolonged periods. Protect the floor from direct sunlight by employing shades, blinds or window film.
- Do not use steam cleaners.
- Do not flood floor or subject to standing liquids, including pet urine.
- Use chair mats at desks or work stations for prevent damage from casters.
- Avoid the use of metal or razor scrapers to remove dirt, residues or other markings from the floor. This will damage the protective wear
layer of the flooring