Discount Laminate Wood Flooring
Looking for the Best Discount Laminate Flooring?
We have a large selection to choose from, and all of our products are inexpensive! Shop from our styles and colors. Samples are available on our in-stock items so that you can shop from the comfort of your home.
Also available for your new laminate floor we have Laminate Pad.
Did you know that a Laminate Floor can be great for do it yourself projects because of the interlocking installation system? And with today’s exciting random width planks available in 3 ½”, 5” and 6 ⅜” that are packaged together in one carton, your design options are endless! (This is available in Shaw Floorings style Manor Ridge SA586) These are designer hand picked trendy imagery that cover a wide spectrum of colors.
Transition pieces are available for your new laminate flooring: molding track, overlap stair nose, quarter round and T-Molding.
If you have questions, or do not see the laminate flooring style or pattern that you are looking for, give us a call at 1-800-510-0655 and speak with one of our flooring experts or you may email us for a price quote or to request a SAMPLE of a laminate wood floor shipped to your home or office.
Before we begin with the debate of choosing a laminate flooring option, I think that is always important to learn a little about the topic at hand. From what most people gather about laminate flooring is that it is all plastic, which I guess is true in a way. But not really, Laminate is nothing more than a highly durable reproduction of a natural flooring material such as tile or hardwood flooring.
Laminate Flooring, What You Need to Know
Even though it isn’t organic, you can’t really deem it fake, as it is real as you are. It does not claim to be organic nor does it claim to be better. It is however more adept in dealing with water damage and resisting scratches than wood flooring. It is even easier to care for.
What Installing Laminate Flooring is best for:
- Installation itself couldn’t get easier – Really, this flooring is a breeze to install. Unlike solid hardwood flooring, laminate can be installed in a variety of different methods including glue down or floating. This is thank to a lock and fold mechanism that is included with almost all current laminate products on the market.
- Incredible Durability – This floor is solid and remarkably capable of handling even the toughest scratches without being affected. Denting is non-existent with laminate flooring and it will never chip either.
- Structurally Perfect – Most natural flooring materials are never perfect. The are always accompanied with dings, dents, knots, worm-holes and general imperfections related to natural growth and decay. Laminate is made, so you will never need to worry about opening a box and discovering that you have bought a box of defective materials.
- Cleaning is Insanely Easy – Yes, you heard it here, cleaning is far easier on laminate than natural materials. This is because natural materials are generally more porous than synthetic materials. They are very versatile with cleaning products as well. Stains are hard to create when it comes to Laminate Flooring, so you can be a little more at ease when the kids are drinking grape juice.
- Best flooring option for Dogs – I’m talking claws here, their is literally no better flooring for animals. This includes those accidents that may happen before house train has come to fruition.
What Laminate flooring is not so Good At!
- Not Natural – Natural materials are all the rage in modern day society, there is something romantic and warming about them. Unfortunately for laminate this is where the ball is dropped.
- Decreased Resale Value – If you are planning on selling your home at some point, laminate is probably not a good option for getting a great return on your investment. Buyers are looking for natural products in a home, mainly hardwood floors.
- Cannot be refinished – Hardwood flooring takes the cake for longevity and lifespan of your floor. This is because it has the ability to be refinished whereas laminate does not. Once you get passed the top layer of laminate, you have nothing resembling anything natural to work with.