Terrain 1 - HF201 Saddle - Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
Color: HF201 Saddle
Sold by the carton: 42.36 sq ft
- UV Polyurethane Wear Layer
- Anti-Microbial, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Slip
- Plank Size: 6.3" x 48" Plank
- .2 mm Wear Layer / 8 mil
- 2mm Vinyl Plank
- 100% Virgin Material
- 20 Pieces Per Carton / 42.36 sq. ft. per box
- 2,792.76 sq. ft per pallet
- GLUE DOWN
- 7 Year Residential Warranty*
- *7 YEAR LIMITED RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY FOR LUXURY VINYL PLANK MEANS THAT FOR 7 YEARS AFTER PURCHASE DATE:
- Will not wear through.
- Will be free of manufacturing defects.
- Will not rip or tear from normal household use.
- Will not permanently indent from normal household use.
- Will not discolor from the bottom-up from the underlayment panels, as well as mold, mildew or alkali.
- The edges of the plank will not curl.
- Wear through is defined as loss of the floor design due to normal household use. We recommend using floor protectors. As a general rule of thumb, the heavier the item, the wider the floor protectors should be.
What Will Georgia Carpet do If Any Of The Above Happens?
If any of the above should occur within the warranty periods specified above for each flooring product, Georgia Carpet Industries will furnish comparable luxury vinyl plank flooring of similar color, pattern, and quality, for either the repair of the defective area or the replacement of the floor, at our option. Georgia Carpet Industries will replace or repair a floor discolored from mold, mildew, or alkali one time. If the replacement or repair fails in the same manner a second time, the flooring conditions may not be acceptable for the installation of vinyl tile or plank.
What Is Not Covered By These Warranties?
- Damage caused by fire, flooding, or intentional abuse.
- Damage caused by vacuum cleaner beater bar, caster wheels, and cutting from sharp objects.
- When vacuuming, we recommend using the wand attachment on your vacuum.
- Because rolling casters can damage the floor, we do not recommend them.
- Loss of gloss/scratching.
- If some dulling occurs over time, depending on the amount of traffic, care, and maintenance the floor receives, restore the shine to your high gloss floor, using floor finish. For low gloss floors use low gloss floor finish.
- Minor color, shade or texture variations between samples or printed color photography and the actual material.
- Floors that are not graded “regular”.
- Floors that are installed in other than owner-occupied or tenant-occupied residences (Except products that are noted as warranted light commercial).
- Installation-related errors or damage including improper conditioning of job-site and flooring materials.
- Construction damage after installation.
- Floors discolored from moisture or underlayment panels after having been repaired or replaced one time.
- Floors damaged by excessive moisture from sources such as flooding and water leakage.
- Installation defects and installations not using the recommended adhesives.
- Damage caused by abuse such as moving appliances across the floor without adequate protection. When moving appliances or heavy furniture, lay a plywood panel on your floor and “walk” the item across it. This protects your floor from scuffing and tears.
What Is Excluded From These Warranties?
- None of our installers, retailers, distributors or employees has authority to alter the obligations, limitations, disclaimers or exclusions under any of our warranties.
- We exclude and will not be liable for or pay incidental, consequential or special damages under our warranties. By this we mean any loss, expense, or damage other than to the flooring itself that may result from a defect in the flooring. Our limited warranties constitute the only express warranties for the product purchased.
- To the extent permitted by law and for all non-consumer product, all warranties other than our limited warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed. If any implied warranty arises under state law, any and all implied warranties (including any warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) are limited in duration to the duration of this written warranty, to the extent allowed by law.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- These warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Proper installation plays a key role in the performance. For installation of vinyl plank, these basic guidelines should be followed:
- Store planks for 48 hours in room where they will be installed. Keep room at a minimum of 65°F during that time and during installation. After installation, temperature should not fall below 65°F for the first 48 hours, and not below 55°F after that.
- If room is heated by radiant coils in the subfloor, the TEMPERATURE OF THE FLOOR should not exceed 85°F.
- The subfloor must be level, clean, and free of wax, grease, oil or dust.
- If necessary, patch or fill any cracks in the subfloor with patch, or latex underlayment.
- Use embossing leveler to smooth any texture or embossing on the old floor.
- Install over smooth, well-bonded resilient floors or over dry concrete and wood floors with a plywood overlay.
This limited product warranty does not cover the installation of the product. Installation errors are the responsibility of the installer. While installations not performed according to our requirements do not void the product warranty, damage or problems with the flooring related to improper installation are not covered.
This warranty applies only to Professionally Installed or Do-It-Yourself (DIY) installations by a homeowner for his or her own residential end use. This warranty extends only to the original end user and is not transferable.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR RECEIPT.
Receipt is needed in order to verify date and proof of purchase to resolve any problems that may occur.