Stanton Woven Carpet - Melrose 1710 Coal
- Style Name: Melrose
- Color Name: 1710 Coal
- Width: 13' 2" Woven Carpet
- Fiber: 100% Wool
- The Natural Choice … Environmentally Friendly. Fine quality, all natural wool offers numerous advantages when used in flooring. It has been the standard in floor covering for centuries and represents all the qualities that synthetic fibers try to emulate. Stanton uses only the finest wools from around the world, which provide all the benefits that wool has to offer.
- When you are ready to make an investment in your home, consider the following:
- Wool is a biodegradable natural fiber and one of the most environmentally forgiving flooring products.
- Wool is a renewable product and therefore has less impact on the environment.
- SUSTAINABLE LIFE CYCLE
- Wool has a longer life cycle than other fibers resulting in a smaller environmental footprint.
- NON ALLERGENIC Wool is a non-allergenic fiber and does not promote the growth of bacteria and dust mites, or give off harmful emissions.
- STAIN-RESISTANT Wool cleans better and won’t soil quickly due to its natural soil resistance, making chemical stain protection treatments unnecessary.
- AIR PURIFYING Wool fibers absorb and neutralize polluting gases such as formaldehyde, sulphur dioxide and nitrous oxides.
Note: Product colors may vary from screen monitor. If you purchase a product from our website without seeing an actual sample we will not accept returns.