1348 Maritime - SH - Level Cut Loop Carpet
- Construction: LCL – Level Cut Loop
- Gauge: 1/10
- Stitches per 3": 27
- Pile Height: high.281 / low.187
- Face Weight: 32 oz
- Primary Backing: Woven Polypropylene
- Secondary Backing: ActionBac ®
- Fiber: 100% Solaron Solution Dyed Nylon
- Dye Method: Solution Dyed
- Approx Repeat: 24″ width x 16 1/2″
- Width: 12'
- Static Control: Below 3.5 KV
- Flooring Radiant Panel: Class I
- Wear Warranty: 10 Year Limited Wear Warranty (Warranty Covers Residential & Guest Room use Only)
- Manufactured with colorfast solution dyed fiber that is resistant to fade, stain and bleach cleaning poducts.
- As with all patterned tip sheared carpets, a perfect match at can not be guarranteed due to the normal constraints in the manufacturing process.
- To preserve the life and appearance of this carpet, it should be installed over a commercial grade pad by an experienced carpet installer in accordance with Carpet and Rug Institute guidelines (CRI-104). It is essential to use seam sealers at all seams during installation to prevent edge ravel.
- Slight banding or streaking is an inherent aspect of solution dyed fiber and is not considered a manufacturing defect.
Colors: Rustic Oak, Walnut, Carnelian, Shadow Mist, Sunset, Agate